Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Shivlingeshwar College of Pharmacy has a active process of grievance redressal
system for students regarding harassment, ragging cases if occurred in Campus.
College has devised a stringent guidelines regarding the same. Students can
submit their grievances by online and offline mode.
I. Method 1 (Online Mode)
Student can directly visit Institute website and fill student Grievance form and
II. Method 2 (Offline Mode)
Student collect Students Grievance Form from office and after filling it he/ she
can directly submit to HOD of particular department or can submit in office, or
drop it in complaint boxes
1. After receiving any student related grievance through online and offline mode regarding ragging and harassment Principal arrange meeting of concerned Committee members.
2. Discussion on grievances is done.
3. After verifying all the evidences the action is taken by concerned committee as per the rules and regulation of UGC and Institute policy.
4. After resolving the grievance the Undertaking of Suffered student is taken regarding the Solution of grievance and satisfaction.
5. The member secretory of concerned committee will make the preceding of grievance happened and submit to Principal
6. After the approval and signature of Principal the data is submitted in office.